BASE + SNAP = EASY
My Snappy Place
700 Dooms Crossing Rd.
Waynesboro, VA 22980
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program. By enrolling in the program and checking the “I agree” box during the checkout process you understand and accept these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) for the My Snappy Place! Affiliate Program (the “Affiliate Program”). If you participate in the program under these Terms & Conditions, you will be considered an Affiliate (“Affiliate”). WHERE POSSIBLE, THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS ARE WRITTEN IN PLAIN LANGUAGE TO ENSURE THAT THEY MAY BE CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT CLICK OR CHECK ANY BUTTONS TO SUGGEST YOUR AGREEMENT AND YOU SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAM.
The Affiliate has agreed to promote My Snappy Place! products (“Products”) under and in consideration for the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Term. This Agreement will begin on the date the Company first activates a Company Website (as defined below) for the Affiliate and will end immediately upon written notice from either party to the other party (the “Term”).
2. Purpose. The Affiliate Program is a service that allows Affiliates to earn a commission on sales made by the Company to customers that Affiliates refer to the Company. These referrals are credited to Affiliates using specially tracked links. The Affiliate Program is designed and intended for Affiliates to become part of the My Snappy Place! “family” and to promote and solicit the sale of the Products and brand to their friends, family and personal networks through the use of social media, personal web pages and blogs. The Company will supply Affiliates with a website (the “Affiliate Company Website”) and custom links and banners for that website (the “Links”). When a visitor makes a purchase through the use of these Links, the Company will record the purchase and give the Affiliate a commission on the sale.
3. Affiliate Arrangement. Affiliate’s Company Website will link to My Snappy Place's shopping cart using special URLs. The Company will determine the position, prominence and nature of all Links on Affiliate’s Company Website. The Affiliate may also post information about the Company or the Products on his or her personal social media, which encourages viewers of Affiliate’s social media to visit the Company Website. Affiliate may not post links on Company’s social media pages as a means of obtaining additional Affiliate commissions and the Affiliate may not promote the Products from a business website.
- The Affiliate arrangement with My Snappy Place may be terminated at any time as deemed necessary by the My Snappy Place company.
- All content in Social Media online groups/companies including Facebook, Twitter and any other companies that My Snappy Place is being promoted on is the sole property of My Snappy Place and cannot be copied or removed except through the express consent of the My Snappy Place company.
- By agreeing below, affiliate is consenting to the company's Policies & Procedures located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mIsk99BB61-8Rdnnv0bmF9uvHZAiBkW3qvLE5aYRhBg/edit?usp=sharing
- Affiliate is responsible for notifying Company of any malfunctioning URLs or other problems with his or her adherence to these Terms & Conditions.
- Affiliate has no authority over the prices Company charges for its Products. The Company may, at any time, change these prices and other terms without notice to the Affiliate.
- The Company, alone, shall be responsible for processing orders made by Customers (as defined below), including but not limited to handling order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, and disputed charges. Affiliate understands that all agreements relating to sales are between Company and Customers.
- Affiliates may conduct in home or catalog/virtual parties or live demonstrations of any kind for the purpose of direct sales, or home party sales.
4. Independent Relationship. Affiliate is an independent contractor of Company under these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are not an agreement establishing a partnership, joint venture, franchise or other form of business entity, nor an employment relationship. Affiliate will not be treated as an employee for federal tax purposes, and Affiliate shall have no authority to contract for or obligate Company.
5. Commissions. Company agrees to pay Affiliate a commission if Company sells Products to a visitor of the Company Website (a “Customer”) and if that Customer accessed the Company Website and purchased those Products via Links on the Affiliate’s Company Website. Commissions shall be paid at a rate of forty (40)percent. In addition, affiliates may earn up to ten (10) percent more if they decide to build a team of other affiliates. The additional ten (10) percent is on one level only.
6. Company Intellectual Property. All copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade names ("Intellectual Property") in connection with the Products or used by the Company are the property of or are licensed to the Company. Affiliate may not use the Intellectual Property in his or her own promotional materials, social media or on the Affiliate Company Website unless authorized in writing by the Company.
- The Company Website is the sole property of Company, that all Intellectual Property in connection with the Company Website is the property of the Company, and that Affiliate has no personal rights in the Company Website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties; Indemnification; Limitation of Liability. Except as set forth above, the Company does not make any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, (a) warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (b) non-infringement, or (c) as to the results that Affiliate may achieve by participating with the Company. Affiliate will indemnify the Company, together with its officers, members, affiliates and managers, for all costs, expenses, liabilities and/or claims (including, without limitation, attorney's fees) related to services provided by Affiliate to any third party. In no event will the Company have any liability to the Affiliate for any loss of data or release of confidential information, whether due to third party hacking or otherwise, or any other special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of any of these Terms & Conditions, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other theory of liability, even if the applicable party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, the Affiliate may assert no cause of action in connection with these Terms & Conditions, which accrued more than 1 year prior to the filing of a lawsuit, against the Company.
8. Affiliate Representations. Affiliate’s use of any website hosted by Company is subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Other than the Company Website provided to Affiliate, no external websites may be used to sell My Snappy Place products. Social media sites operated by Affiliate may not, in any way, copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of the Company Website or any other Company site. Affiliate is prohibited from using any means to create the impression that its social media page/group are owned or operated by the Company.
- Affiliate may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false links or misleading links on the Company Website. Affiliate is also prohibited from using redirects to bounce a Customer’s click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain.
- Affiliate will abide by the CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003 (the “Act”) while participating in the Affiliate Program. This does not prohibit Affiliate from sending transactional or relationship messages as defined in the Act. Further, unless expressly authorized by Company all electronic messages initiated or sent by Affiliate or on Affiliate’s behalf must identify Affiliate as the sender. Additionally, electronic messages must not suggest, imply, mislead, or be likely to mislead a recipient as to the source of that electronic message, or link the recipient to any Company website.
- Affiliate must not engage in any unlawful dishonest or deceptive trade practices as defined by applicable Federal, state, or municipal laws or regulations. Affiliate must familiarize himself or herself with all applicable laws and will not advocate the purchase of merchandise by minors.
9. Governing Law. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia (without regard to its rules regarding conflicts of laws).
10. Entire Agreement. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Affiliate and the Company in connection with the Affiliate Program.
11. Notices. Any notices and other communications required or permitted by this agreement will be in writing and deemed to have been given and received (i) when personally delivered, (ii) 1 day after being sent by a nationally recognized overnight courier with guaranteed next day delivery, (iii) 3 days after being mailed by United States certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, (iv) upon delivery of a facsimile, as evidenced by written confirmation of transmission, or (v) by electronic mail, receipt of which has been acknowledged by the recipient, in the case of the Company at the address listed at the beginning of these Terms & Conditions.
By checking any “I Agree” box or clicking on any “I Agree” button associated with this Agreement, Affiliate acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
We warrant My Snappy Place items for 60 days of purchase date. All returns or exchanges must be assigned a return number by us.
No refunds or exchanges will be given on any items returned without an approved return number. All items must be returned within 65 days of purchase date.
Customer pays all return shipping costs.